- To encourage and support the achievement of personal excellence in all students so that they achieve their potential.
- To equip staff with sufficient knowledge and training so that they can identify underachievement and support these students to achieve their potential.
- To work in partnership with parents to support their sons and address underachievement.
- To use a range of data to identify students whose level of ability falls into the highly, exceptionally or profoundly gifted range.
- To train teachers to provide quality teaching and gifted and talented programs and initiatives which appropriately challenge and engage students with intellectual rigour in the curriculum according to their level of giftedness.